Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Star of Summer - FTU tut

Hi there everyone,  hope you're all well and enjoying the Spring or Fall weather wherever you may be!
I've just gotten my hands on this so stinkin' cute new tube from Spazz, and had to write a tut for it right away.  Doesn't she look so fun??  And she is fun to play with because she's got tons of layers (including red,white & blue) for her bikinis so she'll match just about everything.  I found some cute FTU goodies to go with her, so click on the tag to be taken to the super quick and easy tut.


Enjoy the upcoming holiday America!!
Have a wonderful weekend all.

1 comments:

Vickie said...

When I click on the tag it just opens a new window showing a larger image. it does not go to a tutorial.

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun