Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, June 5, 2014

FTU scrapkit - Vegas Dawn

This is a copy and paste post, short and sweet.  I'm down flat with my back, on pain killers and steroids and not loving life at the moment.  But I wanted to let you know that I have a new FREE for you scrap kit posted over on the Creative Addictions Attitude Blog.  Our theme this month was Vegas, so I created a very pretty, Vegas-themed kit using the colors of a "Vegas Dawn". I think it will be fun to play with. 
You can snag this FTU kit along with several other's goodies by clicking on either of the previews below.
Have fun with it, I'd love to see what you create with it!!  
I've got a tut coming up for you as soon as I can get to my desktop where everything is.  Right now I'm hunting and pecking on my grandkids laptop lol.


Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun