Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Smokin' Attitude - no scraps tut

Well hello there everyone! It feels like I've been away forever, but summer is done and the grands are back in school and all the beach sand is swept out of the house.  I'm free to forage around my forest once again lol.

My first order of business was new clothes for my Tree house.  It's not as lovely as Sarah made it for sure, but new school clothes for the kiddos made new blog clothes impossible right now. It will be FABulous again for winter/Christmas, as it should be for that time of year.

It did get a new tut done for you, and it's FTU no scraps & old school too!!  Gotta love those, don't you?

You can find it - as with all of my FTU tuts - right HERE at Creative Addictions.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun