Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Saturday, October 11, 2014

FTU Halloween kit

As I sit here wrestling with what I think is the beginning of the flu (ick, eek, crap), I peeked over at the Creative Addictions Attitude blog and found my cute little Halloween kit has been posted for you to snag and enjoy, FTU of course!



There are 54 elements and 12 papers in fun Halloween colors, and even a little Chibi is there for you (ty Lady Mishka & Amy Marie) so you don't even need to add a tube if you don't want to.  To download, head over the Creative Addictions Attitude blog!  I'd love to see what you make with it if you'd like to share with me.

I've also got a cute template HERE
& some masks HERE,


all on the CAA Blog this month as well, along with other forum members goodies, so just go a'scrolling to see what else you can scare up to snag.

I'd really appreciate a quick note in the comments here or in the chatbox if you download and enjoy these goodies I make each month for you. It takes just a few seconds to say thanks for what takes me hours to create to for you for FREE!!

Have a FUN-tasmically safe and creative Halloween 2014!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun