Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Sunday, November 23, 2014

FTU tut - Harley Quinn

This time of year I think we all like a little break now and then from the holiday or seasonal tags once in awhile, am I right?  When we had the chance to create a scrap kit with whatever theme we like in my forum, Creative Intentions, I jumped at the chance to make a Harlequin one.  I love this tube of Danny Lee's which was my inspiration for the kit.  

Just click the tag to be taken directly to the tut in Creative Addictions, which you don't have to join to see all of our tuts.  I hope you enjoy both the kit and the tut, and leave me a bit of love if you do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun