Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Presents for you...

I opened up Facebook this morning and SWOOOOOONED right into my cornflakes looking at ViNina's new tube "Julie".  I love her hair for one thing, I've always wanted my hair that color and the cut is spunky, sexy and sweet.  When I got her, I found she had some BEE-u-TEE-ful colors for dress too.  She is my absolute new favorite tube and we can use her through every season and holiday - more bang for your buck! Win - Win - KaChing, and Win.

♥ ♥ ♥ AND Bibi had a matching kit, "Julie Love" - orange and pink?  WHAT?? ♥ ♥ ♥


Oh and it works so sweetly together, so I made you some snags with it to enjoy.  Please remember, never claim as your own, say "why thank you Squirrely" if you download, and don't share them.  Just send your friends here to download.  

While you're here, why not start following my blog (bottom right) because in February, I'm going to start making goodies for you and don't want you to miss them.  Scrap kits, templates, word art - who knows (hehe, I do) what I'll come up with.  And if you start following me before Feb. 4th, you could randomly chosen to WIN! a tube of your choice from me.


Here you go,  have fun with them....




 
  


1 comments:

Gorgeous Shirl! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun