Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, January 29, 2015

My blog gets lots of hits, but now I need some followers because the freebies are about to begin!
I have this contest posted on Facebook, but in case you're not there, here ya go!


The follow button is on the right side near the bottom. It's perfectly safe, and worth a tube to you, so show me you love me and can't WAIT for the freebies to begin!!!

1 comments:

Trish S. said...

I am following you.. Your snags are pretty

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun