Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Follow Me Friends Winner!

This is my first chance to get online all day!  I'm in the middle of making 3 little boy gifts, one for my newest grandson's 1st birthday, one for my pseudo son & daughter in law's baby's christening, and one for my eldest grandson's birthday. Plus I have HB banners to make for the grands parties, and cards to make for all....and I've given myself only 4 days before they all need to be done.

But I'm ready now to announce the random winner of my Follow Me contest.
I thank you all for signing up, you won't regret it cuz you're going to be enjoying
many goodies from me - after I get all of these gifts done lol.

Here are my new followers as of midnight last night with the numbers I'd assigned to each.


It says 22 new followers, but they've counted me as a follower of my own blog!
Weirdos - it's 21.
And here I am at Random.org right after I clicked the randomizer


Congratulations go out to Reina T as the winner of a GC for a tube of her choice.
Now I have to figure out how to contact my followers, so I can let her know lol.  All of you will be getting a tag from me in the next day or so as a little thank you for finding my blog worthy of your time.  I hope to see you around in my comments sections, and thanks for playing along.

.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun