Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, February 2, 2015

"Here For You" - a collab born of friendship

Recently I joined forces with the Designers at Scraps & Co. and Spazz'd Art, and helped create a GIGANTIC collaboration of talent and love.  Today that love's been released.


"This is an amazing collab kit with tons of beautiful products.
You may see people that don't work at S&Co (like me)
and will be here just for this time.  We all got together 
to create this collab to help our dear friend Robyne 
(Whisper in the Wind) who's come upon a difficult journey along
with her children.

All the money collected from the sale of this kit will go directly to her.
Instruction to redeem the Gift Card and other items will be in the zip for you."


With this collab you will get:
12 PTU Scraps kits
 8 Commercial Use Products
 16 Personal Use Products which includes:
1 Tube by Snowbunny
 Gorgeous Custer Frames
 2 Sets of Word Art
 1 Tagger Template
$5 Gift Card 
Here is a closer look at my part of the kit, which is on the bottom 
right of the collab preview.  I'm really proud of it.


$9.99 - that's the price for the ENTIRE collab kit! Click HERE to see it in the store.
Not to mention you'll be helping out a very dear woman who really needs both the money, and the love and continued support of people buying this kit.
 Tomorrow, I'll be posting a tutorial I've written using my kit in the collab, you won't even need a tube to complete it!  See you then!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun