Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

To all the days here and after 
May they be filled with fond memories, happiness, and laughter!

That is my wish for each and every one of you on this St. Patrick's Day!


I haven't had much of a chance to talk about my new forum - Cherished Moments - here on my blog, because it's keeping me just a bit busy, new ventures will do that to you I guess huh?  It's all been great fun though.  We seem to have found that sweet spot with our membership - new taggers, tag masters, non taggers, gamers - everyone plays together in peace and harmony.  You can even hear little birdies chirping about if you listen lol.  Or perhaps that's just me that hears them, but whatever - it's been a super month and I'm looking forward to many months turning to years as a moderator there.

I have 3 challenges that I organize there, the Mask  Challenge, the Word Art challenge and the Frame Challenge.  For each of them I search the net for fun pieces to play with or I make them myself.  That's my favorite part of course.  Here are a few of the tags made for the most recent Frame challenge using a frame I created just for this challenge.


aren't they so pretty?  This frame is exclusive for members of the forum, which is just one of the many perks of becoming a member.  I also made this scrapkit for recent contest.


As you can see, aside from just having a fun place to hang your hat for a bit, there are lots of goodies to be had by joining CHERISHED MOMENTS!  I hope you'll consider 
popping in, tell them Squirrely sent ya lol.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun