Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, July 24, 2015

Free Mini Kit Friday!!

As promised, today I have a sweet little kit I made for you all.  I dabble in designing because I really enjoy it, usually for groups I'm in as gifts, etc.  I've no idea why it never occurred to me to share them here on my blog (Squirrely moments??), so here we are today.

I live on a tiny barrier island beach community, and Hydrangeas grow in almost everyone's yards - except mine of course. When I first moved here, it was summer and I was awed by this beautiful gigantic bushes with heads of glorious colors. Of course I moved here from the desert so anything green tickled me silly, but in particular this giant balls.  I was thinking of that first summer here while making this mini kit...Hydrangea Summer.


I know, for someone who doesn't like purple I'm sure showing alot of it this week hehe.  Maybe my tastes are changing in my old age, what can I say.  I do hope you enjoy it though, and certainly let me know in the comments section if you do.  Kits take a long time to make, and while it's fun, it's nice for the people who download it to leave a note of thanks so I know my time is appreciated.

Download HERE & enjoy!!  Have a great weekend too.






2 comments:

MJ said...

Thank you. It's lovely

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun