Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, July 20, 2015

FTU Cluster for your Monday

Mondays are always expected to be so lousy, I thought I'd give you a present to make you smile.  Let me know if you like it in the comments, when you say thank you lol.  Slick hint, huh?



Download HERE and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dee of Dee's SignPost just invited me to join her Creative Team!!  I'm so excited because she is my all time favorite Designer (no offense to anyone else, we all have our favs) and her kits are about as lush as they come.  So look forward to more tag shares and desktops, oh MY!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun