Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hello again!

Hello everyone and welcome back to both of us!

Real life kept me away from my tagging life much longer than I had intended, though it did give me time to think about this pretty little Treehouse and what I'd like to do with it.  I really enjoy making different things - masks, templates, mini kits, etc. - and I enjoy sharing them with my tagging friends. So from  now on, that's what I'm going to do here on my blog, and of course write the occasional tut now and then.

First I want to show off a tag I made with Dee of Dees'Sign Post newest kit
Like every other kit of Dee's, I'm just in love with the rich colors and elements she creates, and I have many more ideas for this kit. This older tube from Arthur Crowe works great with it, don't you think?

I made a desktop using this tag as anchor, and it looked so great on my monitor that I made a few different sizes to share with you today.  In the zip file, you find 4 different sizes, one of which should fit every monitor.  I hope you enjoy it!!

Please leave me a comment if you download it so I know if you'd like me to continue to make desktops to share with you all.


Download HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun