Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wallpaper Wednesday

That's what Wednesdays are going to be from now on, the day I share Desktop Wallpapers with you.  I'm so glad you like them (and thanks for telling me so), because I love making & sharing them.  Here is this week's inspiration tag.



I've used Dee's newest kit, "Beauty Within" to make it.  How lush is this kit!!??  Now I confess, I am not a fan of the color purple at all, but it works so well with all of the lovely elements Dee created, I couldn't resist having a go with it.  I think the Chris Pastel tube I used also makes it really pop.  All in all, a tag I'm really happy with.


In making the wallpaper I got to use many of the really pretty flourishes in the kit, I'm a flourish-ey kinda girl.  I love sparkles and foofy stuff for tagging and this kit doesn't disappoint.  There's lots of word arts too - YUM!!  Ok, ok....enough gushing, here is the desktop in the zip file, one of each of the most popular size for monitors - 1280x1024; 1366x768; 1600x900 and 1920x1080.


Download HERE and remember to leave me a comment if you do!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun