Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wallpaper Wednesday

Today's desktop wallpaper freebie has probably the cutest darn tube I've seen all summer.  It's by Lysisange from PFD and is called Praline.  I love her face - that smile - her pose - just everthing about her is as cute as can be.  I coupled her with a combo of two sweet kits by BLT Designs, "Carmen's Paradise" and "Garden Sanctuary".

Summertime Yum


Included in the zip are 4 of the most popular desktop sizes 
1280 x 1024; 1366 x 768; 1600 x 900; 1920 x 1080

Download HERE & enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun