Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, August 21, 2015

End of Summer FTU cluster frame

My daughter began school shopping with the kids yesterday, a sure sign that summer is almost over. I thought I'd make a late summer-ish cluster frame for today.  It's a little stark, I know, but to me that's what this time of year is like.  Time to start ending your summer activities but not at all cool enough to begin Fall fun yet. Kind of a no man's land time of year.  I do love the colors though :)


Download from Dropbox HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to share with you this sweet little tag I made with Dees'Sign Depot new kit,
I have to admit this kit resonates with me personally, because I have a daughter and grandson that live 10.000 miles away from me.  Even though we Skype and Facetime, I'm still all too familiar with the hideous blue and orange of Air Mail delivered letters.  Well leave it to Dee to turn hideous colors into something soft and subtle for tagging.  Look at the amazing elements in the kit that I've used for my tag - they're whimsical but romantic.

I love this "floor" of sequins - it's almost silly but it works!  Leave it to Dee, that's all I can say. This kit is on sale now so click the link above if you'd like to grab it.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun