Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, August 31, 2015

Masked Monday (& more!)

Well once again my friends my back has been acting up, limiting my computer time to next to nothing.  As you can see I updated my blog for the lovely (anticipated) Fall weather, you likey??  Well, Millie of Millie's PSP Madness did the actual update because coding skeers me to death!! 

Thank you again Millie, it looks awesome!!
So I did get to make these two masks for you, so enjoy them.  Just bring them to full size and right click to save.



Now TOMORROW, Sept. 1st, head over the Creative Misfits Creations blog 
because I made some really sweeeeeeeet Autumn masks to share there.  Here's a preview of those, but don't worry, I'll poke you tomorrow to remind you.


Also posted on the Misfits blog will be this new FTU kit of mine, along with lots of other kits, masks and goodies for you to snag tomorrow!





2 comments:

I used mask 40 for a tutorial. Thank you Link: http://unique-styles.blogspot.com/2017/05/ptu-freak-treatz.html And a tag for you here Link: https://s6.postimg.org/ccatirk75/Freak_Treatz_squirrely.png

Hey, im not sure if you seen this comment yet and snagged your tag. IF SO, could you delete it and resave? I goofed up on her facebook url. everythings fixed. https://s6.postimg.org/fzv62khs1/Freak_Treatz_squirrely.png

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun