Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wallpaper Wednesday - Goth and Gorgeous

I'm on the fence about all things Goth, but Halloween is coming so when Dee released her newest kit,
I had to take a whirl with it.  


I'm very pleased with how this one came out.  The only thing I'm a bit bummed about, is that the wording pretty much hides the 2 gorgeous floral bouquets in the kit.  The colors are so vivid in their subtlety, all ultra soft teals and mauves in a yummy velvet look. It's really a stunner of a kit, that can also look pretty wicked if you'd like.  Which is how I created your Desktop Wallpaper today.

Halloween is a'coming afterall....


Included in the Dropbox zip are 4 of the most popular desktop sizes 
1280 x 1024; 1366 x 768; 1600 x 900; 1920 x 1080

Download HERE and enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun