Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday Wallpaper & showoff

Both my back and my computer are giving me fits lately, and I haven't made it online much since Friday because of one or the other.  When I did get to sit here, I had the opportunity to play with Dees'Signpost pretty, pretty PRETTY new kit, "About A Girl".  Trust me, you will LOVE this kit for it's sheer femininity. 
Look at those delicious colors and super soft elements.  I personally love delicate tags, and Dee created here a kit that's perfect for soft & sweet tags. I love how it compliments this Zlata M tube.

The Marika tag above is more vivid with a Gaussian Blur/overlay blend combo, so you can have it both ways with "About A Girl".  I used this tag to make this week's wallpaper for you. Isn't that lace on the borders SO pretty??  UGH I love this kit!!!!


Included in the Dropbox zip are 4 of the most popular desktop sizes 
1280 x 1024; 1366 x 768; 1600 x 900; 1920 x 1080

Download HERE & enjoy!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun