Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, September 4, 2015

FTU Desktops and Autumn Masks

In case you've been living under a rock (or don't use Facebook), you know that the tagging community has been taken by storm - or steam as it were - by Dees'Signpost new kit, 
I can't stop playing with it - 3 days now and all I'm doing is making one gorgeous tag after another with it and I still have more ideas, it is THAT good.  I've never seen a kit with such detail as this one, and even if you're not a fan of steampunk, you're likely to fall in love with it too.

Check it out..
Pretty amazing huh?  This is about 1/3 of the elements, and for this tag
I was able to go a different route...

A SteamPup - how cute is he??  He needed elements that a doggy would be interested in - like sewers, boots to chew on and butterflies to chase.  Another 1/3 of the kit done, every element sheer perfection!

Well of course I had to make you some desktop wallpapers even though I didn't make it here on Wednesday, and for this I added a few extra elements and my favorite ones from the two tags above.  I hope you like it.


In the zip file you'll find the 4 most popular sizes of Desktops,
1920 x 1080; 1600 x 900, 1366 x 768 and 1280 x 1024
Download HERE from box.net & enjoy!

*********************************************

As I shared with you on Monday, I've got a FTU scrapkit on the Creative Misfits Creations Blog for you, and now my Autumn Masks have been added as well.

You can grab the masks HERE and the FTU scrap kit HERE.  Be sure to check everyone else's contributions this month, there are templates & word arts for the taking.  Just be sure to leave a note of thanks for whatever you download.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun