Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, September 28, 2015

Masked Monday - BCA Week

My blog, this week, is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness Month

There's not one of us who hasn't been touched by losing someone to Breast Cancer.  The saddest thing about this fact to me, is that this is one of the easiest cancers to avoid!!  We hear it non-stop, "early detection is the key", yet so many of us STILL don't do self exams.  My family is rife with breast cancer horrors, so I've checked myself faithfully for as long as I can remember, and taught my daughters how to check theirs at pretty young ages.  And this morning,  I found is an Early Detection App for my phone!  Yep, "there's an app for that".  Pure genius.  And you should have your husband or boyfriend put it on his phone as well.  If you don't have a way to download apps, please check your breasts no more than once a month, and it's best to choose the same day so it's easier to remember.  I've always done it on the day I pay rent, and literally I send the check, and head right for a bathroom and exam my breasts.  But today I downloaded this app and I'm jazzed about it.

So you've no excuse NOT to keep yourself safe. You have people on this earth that need you.

Here are some BCA masks to help you share your Breast Power support with your friends.


Download HERE





2 comments:

These masks are great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun