Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, September 21, 2015

Masked Monday & show off

Today is the first day of Autumn and it sure feels like it here in NY.  Saturday I was sweating my brains out at charity volleyball game on the beach, today I'm wearing my hoodie as I sit here.
♥ YAY FALL ♥

Here are this week's masks for you.


Download HERE and I hope you enjoy them!!

************************************************
When I lost someone close to me to breast cancer, all of the pink and rah rah's surrounding the month of October annoyed me.  Like how is this going to bring back my 35 yr. old cousin, what good is all that pink going to do for her, or anyone for that matter.  With age comes wisdom, and in this area at least, for me that old adage works.  I came to realize it's not about the pink, or the cheerleading, or the charity runs at all.  

October being Breast Cancer Awareness month is about the solidarity of being female.
It celebrates the un-ending support that female friends give each other when needed.
It's a symbol of the hope that we're doing enough for our "breast friends".
And it's the fear that it could be us, at anytime in our lives.

So now I do all the pink, dorky stuff, which includes wearing pink tags galore!
Dees'Sign Post has a beautiful kit, "October BCA" that's gotten me started on my pink parade
in both of the tags below.  It's a very versatile kit - and it's on sale.

The above tube by Shawn Palek is probably my favorite BCA tube of all time.
It pays a sassy reverence to those going through the healing process.

This glorious song is what woke me up to what all the pink was for.
Melissa Etheridge's "I Run For Life.  She is a breast cancer survivor.


Hugs... 

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun