Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, September 14, 2015

Masked Monday & Showoff

Happy Rosh Hashanah to all of you that celebrate it!!

I've made a few more Halloween-ish masks for you today.


You can download them HERE & I hope you enjoy them.

I've had an enjoyable morning playing with Dees'Signpost new mini-kit
which makes me laugh, because I don't see anything mini about this kit except the price!
The colors are just yummy and her elements are really unique.  I thought I'd have 
a hard time finding a tube in my stash to match, I actually found a ton and had a hard 
time choosing just one lol.  It's such a great color combo for this season I think.

 "WBW" is on sale right now, so go grab it....go....hurry!!!



Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun