Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, October 2, 2015

BCA FTU Goodies & Show-offs

There are 2 scrap kits that I made a few years ago for a forum blog that are still available.  One is a BCA kit - "I Choose Life" - not great but you might find something in it you can use.  The other is a generic pink and black kit called "Pink Flamingos" that's pretty cute and would work well with some ribbons added for October.  The titles are linked, so go have a look and snag them if you'd like.

BTW, have you checked your breasts yet this month???
Remember, we talked about this (said in my best Grandma voice).
1n the US, 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer.

1 in 8

Those are scary numbers, make sure you don't become one of them.  Exam those boobs, click
HERE to learn how to if you've never done it before.

Here are some "Words Of Awareness" for your BCA scrap tags, some pretty papers and word art embellies.  I hope you can find a use for them in your tagging.


Words of Awareness Download HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week my blog will be devoted to Halloween which season has officially begun.
Today I want to show you an adorable tag & Facebook header using parts of
Dees'Sign Depot's new monthly Designer collab kit,
  "Boo-Ligans".


WHAT FUN this huge kit is, and you can get it either FREE with a $10 purchase from the store, or pay only $6.00 for it if you just want this kit.  And it is incredibly fun to play with.

I used the Muppet Movie and my inspiration for the tag above (made with Dee's part of the collab), with the human surrounded by all of these goofy looking creatures lol.  And oh what fun those creatures are, right?? 

I also made a Facebook Banner and Avatar for myself using the entire collab, because I wanted to give a good idea of everyone's contribution to it without making a cluttered tag.  I LOVE it - you can see it in action on my Facebook page.

So enjoy your goodies, and check your breasts!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun