Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, October 9, 2015

Free 4 All Friday

I got to playing around with a Halloween idea and turned it into a Cluster Frame pack for you rather than the tag I had in mind with this great skull.  Do you like it?


You'll get a chance to download it in a minute, I want to show you the tag I eventually ended up with.
As I usually do, I ended up digging in my Dee folder and found an elegant, gothic kit
I'd forgotten all about called "For All Eternity"

My initial tag plan went out the window once I started looking through the kit.  Do you do that?  Do you sometimes plan a tag in your head at random times during the day?  I had this Chris Pastel tube which I adore, and it all just came together pretty neatly I think.  She is an evil one here, isn't she?
And THAT'S what I wanted all along, and roses had to come into play as well.



So you can see the tie in with the Cluster Frame I made you I hope lol.  It comes with 2 background papers, even though one doesn't show much in the preview I made.. 

Download it HERE & enjoy!!  And have a great weekend!!
(Oh hey - I just read on FB that this tube I used is on sale at Chris's store for only $1.)


6 comments:

Marie May said...

Thank you for the gorgeous cluster frame :) x

Maria said...

Love it. Thank you.

P Mabry said...

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Ellie said...

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun