Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, October 5, 2015

Mask Monday & a FTU Hulla Balou!!

I've got lots of goodies to share with you today, so let's get right to it, shall we?

Here are this week's masks for you all - just random ones, no holiday this time.
I hope you enjoy them.


Download HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can find not one, but two new FTU scrapkits I've made over at the 
AND a template AND a mask set!  I know, nuts huh?  (get it? Squirrely, nuts?)
I just love the forum so much that I love to give a little something back to both them AND you.
There are a many other members goodies there for the snagging as well, so please look around
and MAKE SURE YOU SAY THANK YOU if you download anything.

Here are previews of my contributions. Just click the link above to head to the blog!

     




Now it goes without saying that I would LOVE to see anything you make with any of these FTU goodies, but especially the kits.  Here is a gorgeous tag set that Lin made using my BCA kit above.



 There's a "Contact Me" link in the right sidebar (bottom) if you would like to 
show me your goodies haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was playing around with Dee's deeply lush "Dark Secrets" scrap kit, making a challenge tag for Misfits. I'm so pleased with my animation I wanted to show it off to you lol.

I used one of the papers in the kit that has the moon in it, and from the moon I added the lightening using Xenofex 1.0 on several copies of the moon paper.  For the thunder flashes, I used good old Corel's effect Illumination (I use pspX) on a few other papers.  I ended up with I think 14 layers to copy and paste in animation shop, but it came out so good it was worth the work!  It's so creepy & realistic looking, right??  The candle flame is one of Simone's free ones - LOVE her generosity with her talents.

That's it for this finally dry Monday - I think you've got enough goodies to keep you busy for a while.  I have so much fun making these things to share, I've always believed in paying it forward.
Have a great week!


5 comments:

Hugahav said...

WONDERFUL goodies hun, thank you SO much!!

Bee said...

Thank you so much for creating & sharing.

Hugs

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

I love the goodies, thank you. I just wanted to say this tag is superb.

Danni said...


Hello my Dear,
«☆»«★»«☆»«★»«☆»«★»«☆»«★»«☆»«★»«☆»«★»«☆»«★»«☆»
I love your beautyful work...
So I would like to know:
is there any way to get your great BCA_Squirrely kit?

Hugs, Danni

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun