Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Masks 4 Thursday & Showoff

It's not Monday, you're on the right day - I'm the one that's all 'kerfuffled'.  I always share masks with you on Mondays but my back hasn't been cooperating with me and I'm spending most of my time in bed these days.  Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon so I can get back to my regularly scheduled tagging, but this is not that day.  Yesterday I sat her long enough to make one tag, and this morning I was able to knock out 4 masks pretty quickly so let's get to it!

First oogle at my latest Dees'Sign Depot tags.  Dee came up with one more Halloween themed
scrap kit for us, and it is just fantastic.
  "A Big Boo 2 U" 
is both spooky, goth-y and cute as can be.  How Dee does that all in one kit always amazes me, but she pulls it off.  I added one of Simone's freebie animations to add to the already great sparkles in the kit, and an oldie but goodie Garv tube that I love.


I made this tag to show you some of goodies in the kit that I didn't use in the tag above.  I could have made 2 o3 more tags and never use the same embellishments, it's such a BIG kit.  I just now realized the tags are the same style lol.  I'll blame that one on the pain meds ;). But go check this kit of Dee's out if you're looking for one more kit to kick your Halloween tagging up a notch.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are 4 more masks for you today that I hope you enjoy.
You can download them HERE
 



 

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun