Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hello Hello Hello!!

Ahhhh, it feels good to be nibbling in my beloved Treehouse, if only for a brief visit.  

I'm now into week 3 of my self imposed month bed rest to heal my sciatica, and am happy to report it is working for sure (smoke THAT in your pipe ever doubtful doctors!). It isn't going to be as fast as I'd hope, but it is working.  I can now sit for an hour a day in a regular chair without any pain whatsoever, which is an enormous improvement over non stop truly agonizing pain and swelling of my sciatica region.  I've been able to double my exercise regime in this time as well, I'm very pleased with that.  Because of these improvements I'm allowing myself now an hour a day on my computer to get some much missed tagging time in.

Of course that meant snapping up Dees'Sign Depot new holiday kit, "Merry Melodies" quicker than you can say Jingle Bell Rock, and having a play with it.  I needed to buy some new Winter/Christmas themed tubes and I found this precious tube by Melissa Dawn at CDO.  It reminded me of a Christmas card, so that became the theme of my tag.  There are so many sweet and glittery elements in Dee's kit, I'm sure I'll be back with more show-offs soon.

Merry Melodies even comes with 2 different alphas to use, one of which I used above.  Dee is also bundling her Holiday kits this year, which means you can purchase this full kit which I used, as well as 2 additional sets of clusters and frame clusters made from the kit - all for one great price!  Just think how many tags you could make with this amount of glittering gorgeousness!  Fa La La La La....



Thanks for looking everyone, I truly miss everyone so much and have told my 3 adult kiddos that all this Mama wants for Christmas this year is a laptop so I can get back to making goodies for the Treehouse and tags for my friends, AND save my sanity in the process lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun