Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MIA once again....

I wanted to let you all know, that I'm going to be at least a month MIA due to my spinal issues - what else?!  I'm on complete bed rest for the month in the hopes that my sciatica will heal itself, and to prevent surgery that will leave me pain free, but wheelchair bound.  So please send me good thoughts that this works.

Until I see you again, enjoy what I've left you with so far and have a great month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun