Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 4 - Golden Greetings

Day 4 of my freebie week folks, and I couldn't be happier with all of your response and 
thank you's.  Remember this week is brought to you because of the tagging world's almost universal love for Mirella of "A Space Between" as she faces her 2nd bout of Ovarian Cancer, now stage 3.
Please scroll to the previous post and have a read, but remember her massive retirement sale
ENDS FEBRUARY 5th and then will be gone forever. We are 
HERE TO HELP
Click above to join our Facebook group to be kept up to date on all of the goodies being donated; kits, tubes, etc.....


Today I've made you a beautiful animated pink and golden set of greetings tags, created with Carita Creationz dazzling new kit, "Heart of Gold".  The papers to this kit are as amazing as the elements, I just fell in love with it.  Click on the greeting tags you want and then right click to save them.  I hope you enjoy them and I'll be back tomorrow with my final freebie for you!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun