Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Mask, New CT & ShowOffs

I'm so excited to tell you that I'm now on the CT team for "Carita Creationz" (formerly CrazyCarita) who is now comfy and cozy selling at Dees'Sign Depot store.  Her kits are SOOOO elegant and colorful, with many more papers and elements now as well.  So far I've worked with two of her kits, the first was

"Chandelier"
a stunner of a mini kit at a mini price

Today I got to play with her newest kit, 
which as you can see has truly sweet as sugar rich elements in it.  You know that feeling when you see a preview of a kit, and you immediately start to imagine what tag you're going to make with it??  Yep, that happened to me when I saw it last night.

Feel free to snag either of these Welcome tags if you'd like.


And as it's Monday, I'd like to restart Monday Masks, so here are my two latest for you to snag.  I used the heart shaped one in the Sweet Valentine tag above.  

Download these masks HERE & enjoy!



8 comments:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
Thank you so, so much !
Got these beauties saved and can't wait to use them!

Thanks for the masks Shirl!

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Thanks for the Valentine masks hun! Love them! ♥

ju said...

Thanks Shirl.... can't wait to use ♥

Tonya said...

Gorgeous masks, for some reason they won't let me download them though ♥

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun