Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Surprise FTU Cluster

From time to time I'll be offering the FTU Cluster frames that you all love so much.  With the added bonus <<yippity skippity>> of being able to use Carita Creationz glorious kits to make them with!  Are you excited??  Well I'm TWICE as excited as you!!

Just look at this kit!!  Look at the colors!  I just don't think you can get more elegant than royal blue with deep metallic gold (that goes for jewelry too).  This kit tells a story to me when I look at it.  A lovely, elegant yet earthy woman (is she an archeologist?) is walking on the banks of the Mediterranean Sea, where she is searching for.....what, what is she searching for?  Or perhaps she's in a beautiful royal blue ballgown dancing under the stars while she's trying to raise grant money to fund her dig.
Perhaps I've watched too many movies lately.....

But either way, you have to admit this kit, "Royal Blue" is incredible, and you can purchase the full (newly revamped) kit at Carita's store at Dees'Sign Depot.

Download HERE and enjoy!!


6 comments:

Magda said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much!!

CC said...

Beautiful cluster hun ♥♥

Maria said...

Beautiful. Thank you. :)

LindaNM said...

TY so very much love this cluster!

Thank you so very much for this beautiful cluster <3

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun