Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday Desktops & Let's RALLY Everyone!!

Day 3 of my freebie week dedicated to Mirella of
Those of you that would just like to make a donation to Mirella's Paypal acct., can get her address by writing to the address above- here2helpmirella@gmail.com.
I'm so happy to tell you that thanks to her store sales, Mirella was able to buy 2 weeks of her medications already - isn't that wonderful?  YOU did that folks!!!  And yes, THAT is how important it is.  When my 2nd husband was diagnosed with CNS Lymphoma at 29 yrs old, it took just 3 months for our close to $70,000 of savings (house fund, bonds, 401K's) to be gone.  We had to move into my parents basement with 2 little girls and newborn.  Cancer kills more than good cells in a person's body (as if that wasn't enough).  It kills your life and takes everything you had along with it.  We were very lucky to have our families nearby to help us at least.  Mirella doesn't even have that as you read.  She needs every bit we can do for her.
Please, please help if you can.
 

On Monday I shared an adorable tag I made with Dees'SignPost's new kit "I Adore You".  Today's desktop uses the same sweet as sugar kit.  Come on, won't it be nice to wake up to "Good Morning Beautiful" on your desktop everyday? ♥

This zip file include all popular screen sizes.
Download HERE - enjoy - and go buy a pretty scrap kit for next to nothing at A Space Between!

See you tomorrow to continue the freebies!!



Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun