Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, February 26, 2016

FTU Cluster Frame

And we're finally redecorated for St. Patrick's Day!!
I used Carita Creationz "Luck of the Irish" kit and I couldn't be happier
with the new look.  What do you think?

I'm a sucker for anything nature, and Carita Creations has designed a simply stunning nature kit appropriately named, "Luscious Foliage".  Richly draped with gorgeous metal pieces & earthy colors, this kit can be used for any type of tag you'd like, but I think it lends itself best to animal or earthy inspired ones. 

Carita has allowed me to make you a FTU Cluster Frame today to give you a taste of this luscious kit. :).  I hope you'll enjoy playing with it.


You can download it HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend!!  Hugs, Squirrely

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cluster, thanks for sharing

Beautiful! TYSM for sharing!

Shez said...

More beautiful work from you! thanks for sharing with us hunni hugzz:)

Cindy said...

Very pretty , Thank you for sharing with us

Lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun