Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

FTU Facebook Timeline and Sharing the Love!

I've got a few goodies for you today, my friends.  
On Monday I shared some of my CT tags with you (today too!) and one in particular with Dee's new birthday kit 
I told you I couldn't stop playing with this awesome kit, so I made a free Facebook Timeline cover and Avatar for you to snag if you like.



Wear these on your timeline when it's your birthday, so you can get lots of good wishes - and maybe a present or two  hahaha.  Just don't remove any copyright info from either tag please, including my lil watermark.  How darling are these critters???!!!
Today is Dees'Sign Depot Monthly Designer collaboration release, and wow - it's AMAZING!!  Each of the tags below is made with each Designer's part, and there's a snag here again for you!

(click to enlarge)


Dee's part

Cat's part (Kissing Kate)


Carita's part (Carita's Creations) and feel free to snag this
(once again don't remove any watermarks or claim as your own please)


Now this kit is ONLY $6.00 to purchase by itself (shhhweeeet), but you can get it free with any $7.50 purchase from the store.    

Talk about VALENTINES DEALS GONE WILD!! 
hehe

And one more thing while I'm on the subject of Mirella...
♥ ::: HERE2HELP UPDATE ::: ♥

 This coming weekend (5/5-5/7), Dee will be getting everything together and compiling the raffle donations for Mirella's (A Space Beyond) fundraiser to set the raffle live. If you plan on donating to the raffle, please email us at here2helpmirella@gmail.com with your details. You can donate anonymously also, if you prefer. We really, really appreciate all of the love, support and donations thus far. We also have a paypal option for monetary donations that go right to Mirella. Thank you all so much. The PSP community has been absolutely wonderful, and it's been touching to see everyone rally together for her. 

Few details: 
:::The raffle is set to be drawn on March 1st for winners.
:::Whatever you donate to the raffle will be set as a prize for others to win, proceeds going to Mirella. 
:::Once the raffle prizes are compiled and ready to rock, everyone will have a few weeks to purchase raffle ticket to win from the donated prizes.

Any questions - Please don't hesitate to ask us. Or you could send an email to here2helpmirella@gmail.com
Thank you!! 
Have a super day everyone, and enjoy your goodies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun