Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, February 12, 2016

FTU Gift For You :)

I made a mini FTU scrap kit for you as a gift for Valentines Day,
and it's about a love of a different sort that I'm sure I share with many of you.

"For The Love of Books"


There are actually 34 elements to it, I added a few late last night. The kit celebrates the joy of alone time spent in a comfy chair, with a good cup of coffee and a great book.  A box of chocolates and a chocolate Lab doesn't hurt either, so you've got them too.  I hope you enjoy it long past Sunday is a memory.  Here is a tag I made with it.


Download HERE, enjoy and I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day :)


15 comments:

Lily said...

Thank you very much, for kit

Very pretty, Thank you for sharing this fab kit :)

Hugahav said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit hun, very generous of you! xoxo

Shaz said...

Thank you very much :)

Thank you Squirrely! LOVE IT! Downloading now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. Love it.

Magda said...

Sooooooo pretty!! Thanks so much!!

Kelly S said...

Thanks so much! It's beautiful.

Beautiful kit!! Thanks so much and also for the masks

Shez said...

Beautiful kit Squirrely! thanks for sharing hunni bunni. hugzz:)

Thank very much for this lovely kit! :)

Bee Bee said...

Thank you for the lovely kit can't wait to use!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun