Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, February 15, 2016

Mask Monday with Snags

First off, I promise that my blog will be updated this week - are you sick of my Christmas header yet?  lol.  Do you know I didn't realize it had Christmas written on it until the other day??  I thought it was just fine and dandy for all winter!  I've got the new clothes ready, just waiting for my "dresser" to come in and make it all pretty.

Carita released a bunch of new kits this week, some new and some revamped, but all are fantastic!

...

...

....and a mini kit "Firefighter", which I chose to work with because, coming from a fire fighting family, I can tell you this has some awesome and realistic elements to it, and very lush papers.  And I've had this Arthur Crowe tube for ages without using it.  I want to thank Sophisticated Simone for her awesome free animations too.



The other new kit I chose to work with this weekend was another mini kit, Opulence largely because I adored the colors.  Once opened though, it truly IS very opulent, with very elegant frames and many different elements that you don't see elsewhere.  I made you all a snag set with it, just click on them to bring them up to original size and right click to save.


..
...


And hey, it's time again for some new masks!  I was feeling very sparkly when I made these yesterday and I think it came through a bit in their designs, huh?  lol.


Download them HERE and enjoy!!
Have a great week.



5 comments:

Great masks Shirl, thank you!!
I'm off to download some more heehee xx

Jackie said...

Thank you for the lovely masks, I snagged some :)

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Sandra said...

Great masks thank you :)

Barb said...

Thanks for the awesome masks!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun