Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, February 22, 2016

Masked Monday & lots more....

I've got lots to share with you today, so I'll get right to it with no jibber jabbering. :)

If you hadn't heard already, the (full size) kit Designer Thaliris has donated 50 kits for Dee to sell at her shop, donating all of the proceeds of her sales to Mirella!  They're in the store HERE for you to take a look at, but let me tell you, they're super fun to tag with.  I've played with 2 of them so far...


and Star

"Star" is a mini kit, so Dee is selling it with another similar mini, "Blue Star".  You can of course purchase each kit individually, but there's a neat sale on them to help you get the biggest bang for your buck, while donating to a great cause as well.




The final day to buy raffle tickets is fast approaching and you've got just week left, the last day to purchase is early on  Feb 29th.
On FEB 29TH at 11:59 PM EST. the raffle goes live.  That info is HERE along with a list of 131 items to be raffled off so far, donations are STILL coming in!  As an added bonus, the purchase of raffle tickets is applicable to the store's February Bonus Kit which is the stunning, 
"My Heart's Desire".  That's another way to  s  t  r  e  t  c  h  your $$$ while helping Mirella.

... 


And after all of the excitement of the raffle is over, on March 7th the incredible collab kit with over 80 kit Designers & Artist's donations will be up for sale.  No price has been set yet for the collab because donations are still pouring in to this as well, but you know I'll keep you up to date right here on my blog, so keep checking back, or subscribe to me by signing up on the bottom right sidebar with your email or Google connect.
And now onto my "real job" lol.  Dee has obviously been a busy lady running Here 2 Help, so I keep myself busy for her by playing with her already released kits.  Now, tagging is a pretty trend driven hobby with so many yummy kits and tubes to buy being released every single day, so it's easy to consider anything released just 6 months ago as "old".   I'm continually reminded when I use an older kit of Dees, just how much talent this woman has, because her kits just never seem to be out of style.  You could open a kit of Dees from 2012 and still have a grand old time tagging with it and a brand new tube.  I'm so proud to be on her Creative Team, and to be afforded the opportunity to play with ALL of her goodies, the older and the new.

This time I had a play with "Country Vineyard" which is a gloriously rich wine themed mini kit.  As with all of Dee's kits though, you can easily use this without using the theme, just enjoying the lavish elements of nature at it's most beautiful.



On the flip side on my other awesome Creative Team, Carita has been releasing kits so fast I can't even keep up with her!!  This crazy lady is updating and re-releasing all of her kits she had in her older store.  I had a play with "Toys for Boys", a crazy racecar themed kit, that's grungy and dirty and just perfect for your tags for male taggers, or even naughty girl tags as I did with it.  Don't those elements just pop right out at you??  UGH, I loved this kit!!


Feel free to grab this snag, just please don't alter it in any way.

And finally,
here are your Masks for this lovely Monday.
I don't think I've ever made any rectangular masks before.



Download them HERE and enjoy them!!

I told you I had a lot to share today. ;)

1 comments:

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun