Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, February 8, 2016

Masked Monday with a snag.......

Oh yeah, it's on baby.  It is so on right now that my knees are shaking!!

The Here 4 You Raffle is what's on, and I'm hoping I win something so badly!!  hehe.  Have you seen the list of prizes on Facebook you could win??  Check it out HERE in the Dees'Sign Depot shop and you'll be shaking too!  Read through the generosity in this community of ours, that - let's face it - we spend alot of time bitching and reading drama about.  Then something like this comes along, and we all huddle together to support one of our own.  I guess that makes us human, huh?
  
And when this is done, then we still have the enormous collab coming on March 7th - and you think I'm excited NOW??  You're all going to scream when you see what's in it.  I can't tell you, but you're gonna lerveeeeeee it.


Look at my new pretty snag for you featuring Carita Creationz gorgeous kit 
I've only used a handful of elements in this tag, and it's already great.  I just love that octopus.  This kit could very easily be used in your summertime tags because of all of it's great beach elements - but it's snowing right now for me and I couldn't go there yet ;).  Follow the link in the title up there to check it out, and feel free to snag this if you'd like.


It's Masked Monday, and here are your masks for today.  Download them HERE and enjoy!!



2 comments:

Magda said...

Love both!! Thanks so much!!

Lily said...

Thank you very much.

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun