Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, February 29, 2016

Masked Monday - Challenges on the Weekend

This past weekend I took some serious down time and just played doing challenges in Creative Misfits, which I love to do.  What I love even more, is when I have the perfect materials to complete one with a really special tag.  I was so pleased that the Thaliris' kits I needed to CT anyway, fit right in with the challenges - score!!

For the Surprise Challenge we had to follow a color scheme with multiple greens and yellow in it.
I went straight to Thaliris kit "Create Your Emotions"


and turned it into a cute St. Patrick's Day tag!


There's another one where we're given one word, and we have to make a tag built around that word.  This week's word was "Spring".  I found the perfect beautifully hued kit for that theme in 


I used my new Vadis tube with a gazillion layers, and made her a butterfly sitting in a garden.  To steal a word from my granddaughter - ADORBS!!!!  This kit is sure to be a favorite for me.


TODAY, FEB 29TH IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY RAFFLE TICKETS FOR HERE2HELP


And here are your masks for the beautiful Monday morning!!  



Download HERE and enjoy them.  Have a great week everyone!



Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun