Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wallpaper and a Show Off

I purchased an adorable Exclusive tube from Pics For Design the other day, because I've been dying to play with this kit of Dees - Fairytale Endings - but just never had a suitable tube for it.  After I got the kit, I realized it would also be perfectly suitable for Americana or England tags because of the red/whitish/blue color palette. You know I'm happy when a kit has multiple uses, so it was a head slap moment for Squirrely!  But I do LOVE the way my little princess looks in her little fairytale.:)  





Growing up, my mother used to play Irish record albums all of the time, and her favorite song - and thus my favorite - was "Wild Irish Rose".  Carita Creationz released another terrific kit for St. Patrick's Day tagging, this one entitled  "Kiss Me", and it's filled with beautiful Irish Roses. :)  I adore how Carita blended the lush colors of Ireland together in this kit, it's all very soft and yet grunged at the same time.  

 I had to do another desktop for you with this one, so your computer stays as festive as your tagging is this time of year.




Download your Desktop HERE, in all of the popular sizes.

I'll be back tomorrow with another freebie for you!

Hugs!!

1 comments:

Magda said...

Gorgeous tag!! And thank you so much for the wallpaper!!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun