Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wallpaper Wednesday - Jumping Ahead

Happy Hump Day!

Today my blog is like department stores - not even done with one holiday before they're putting up decorations for the next one.  I have a good reason to be in the Irish state of mind, though.  You see Monday the 7th, was my mothers birthday, and she was very much an Irish Lass well into her 80's bless her heart, and I always think a lot about her this time of year.  Hence, the reason my blog is early laced with St. Patrick's Day beauty and fun.

Carita was nice enough to help my memories along by putting one of her gorgeously revamped kits into the store this week, "Luck of the Irish".  This is another kit of hers with elegant looking metal elements, a gorgeous shade of green, Irish signs, flowers and of course, shamrocks galore.  See it in action in the tag below.




Once I played with Carita's kit I wanted to keep playing with my Irish tubes, so I dug through my stash of Dee's kits and opened up "Cliodnha", her St. Patrick's Day kit from 2015.  Oh this kit is lush,  and has so many breathtaking Irish elements in it.  When I saw the paper that I've used in the desktop, I just knew this was what I had to make for this week, though I did make Dee a tag as well.







Download your desktop HERE & enjoy it.

And don't forget, you can now buy your raffles in the store to help Mirella HERE.
It is extremely important that you read the directions on that page about how to purchase them ok?  The whole page!!  Besides, you'll surely want to see some of the amazing prizes that are being raffled off also on the page.



100% OF PROCEEDS, MINUS PAYPAL COSTS GO DIRECTLY TO MIRELLA TO HELP HER WITH HER FINANCIAL STRUGGLES WHILE SHE FIGHTS HER DISEASE.  100% - GUARANTEED!



3 comments:

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Simply Gorgeous! Thank you

Gorgeous WP Shirl, thank you!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun