Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, March 14, 2016

Mask Monday & stuff.....;)

I've been having an awful lot of fun taking apart the Here2Help collab kit and 
moving tubes to my tubes folder, kits to my kit folders, and so forth.  It's taking me 
f  o  r  e  v  e  r  
because I have to oogle at everything along the way and perhaps even play a little bit.  This week, aside from my usual CT shares I'm going to be sharing goodies I've made from the collab as well.  This way if you're still sitting on the fence about whether or not you should buy it (you should), I might help tip the scales for you.  In case you don't have Facebook, check out just how much we've helped Mirella as of 2 days ago....

  

You can still buy yours HERE

Here are 2 tags I made this morning using scrap kits you'll find inside the collab.
This first is using a beautiful kit by TADD (Tiny Turtle Designs) called "Magic"
Isn't that just so dreamy - can't you see this as a page in a children's book.  Ugh, I love it!

I made this cutie with a sweet kit - and NO tube! - inside the collab titled "To Mirella With Love" designed by Kissing Kate.  There were also clusters to match.  How sweet is this??


Dee has been so busy working on the fundraiser, she hasn't had the time to create anything new for her own store in a few months!  She squeezed in this adorable St. Patricks kit 
just in the nick of time for the holiday.  I however, wanted to show you that this kit is actually perfect for a Spring time kit as well, with it's daisies, sunny yellows and soft greens.  This pretty tube by Vadis could be a St. Pats, but doesn't have to be either.  All you need to do is use your imagination to come up with ways to use any holiday 'Dee' kit year round.



I showed this off on Facebook already, but here is a darling tube with Carita's new kit, 
I love that she's made this punk style kit with the addition of a gorgeous blue and very unique elements. Simone's awesome freebie animations just make it more fab I think.




Another mask Monday, and my first official Spring masks for you to enjoy



Download HERE, and have a great week!

1 comments:

Magda said...

I've just spent a wonderful time with all the gorgeous new tags!! By the way, thanks so much for all the freebies!!

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun