Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, March 28, 2016

Mask Monday with show-offs!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and those that celebrated Easter had a nice holiday. :)  My 
granddaughter walked down to the beach with our lop bunny, C.C. in her Easter scarf.


Isn't she a little cutie? She wasn't impressed with the sand though, not a beach bunny I guess,
hardy har har. ;)


I had a play yesterday with one of Carita's revamped mini kits, 


I can't remember the last time I worked with a themed kit that wasn't a holiday kit, so I really enjoyed creating a scene with this adorable tube and Carita's fabulous embellies,  The colors are this gorgeous blue below along with black and gray, perfect for the police theme.  The papers in it are fabulously grunged, I know I'll be using them very often in my tagging.  Remember, these mini kits of Carita's come with an itty bitty price tag, plus it's on sale! 

Feel free to snag if you like it, but don't alter it please.



Dee came out with a luxurious new kit last week,
with accompanying Cluster Set and Cluster Frame set, and a money saving bundle as well.

         

It's an extremely elegant kit with beautiful tones of peachy-orange, pastel greens & browns and copper metals.  The flowers in the kit are very unique and somewhat exotic, and of course Dee clusters them beautifully.  This kit brings to mind a Moroccan adventure for me, starring Humphrey Bogart lol.  A touch of antiquity yet very on trend for taggers.  Don't miss out on this one folks.



Finally, here are your Monday Masks....I went total grunge this week.



Download HERE and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun