Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Part 2 of Robin's Egg Blue Contest & show offs.


Here are a couple of tags I've made using different parts of Here2Help Collab for Mirella
on sale now at Dees'Sign Depot HERE.  It's over 1 gig of tagging goodies!!  Oogle at my show offs first, and then read below about how to get my FTU scrap kit and my contest!!


Every part of this tag below was made with different donations to the H2H collab kit.
This very uniquely beautiful scrap kit was created by Sue of Moonshine Dezinez.  Aren't the colors 
so soothing?  The lovely tube I've used is Anna Liwanag's (from CDO) donation to the kit, the stunning word art is from Claire of FWTags Creations and the mask is one of Vix' donations (Vix is my mask hero btw).  I'm very pleased how they all came together for this tag.


This 2nd collab tag today I made with another of the beautiful cluster frames included, this one
by Cindy of Chichi Designz. This cluster is from the kit she donated, "Mirella's Dream".  The beautiful word art was donated by Rosa of Rosa Tags.  I think all of us can embrace this sentiment. This amazing tube was donated by Lysisange.


Here is part 2 of my Robin's Egg Blue scrapkit, and all of the information
you'll need to enter my contest

Each day for the rest of this week I'm going to give you a quarter of an 
exclusive scrap kit I made last Spring for a group I was in that's no longer around.
So you may already have it, double check your stash.

Robins Egg Blue


Every day you'll download a few pieces of the kit so by Friday you'll have the full kit.  Today is part 2.

Now the real fun begins...

From Friday through April 1st (at night) EST, I want you to make a tag with this kit, and ONLY this kit.
  1. Don't add anything to it.  
  2. You may colorize a few pieces if needed to match your tube if you'd like.
  3. You can use a template if desired  
  4. You MUST use one of my masks for your finished tag.
  5. When you save your tag, please include your name in the filename you give it.
  6. Add your name (or a friends) to your finished tag, not mine.
  7. Please NO animation.  I'm a sucker for it and that wouldn't be fair to those who can't do it.
  8. I must have a minimum of 15 entries by April 1st or the contest is cancelled.  Tell your friends, spread the word on social media or any groups you're in.  Everyone gets my free kit, and a chance to win BIG and help Mirella with her medical bills at the same time.  Link everyone to my blog - DO NOT COPY AND PASTE PLEASE.
  9. Email your finished tags to me at 1960.shirl@gmail.com by April 1st - late tags will be automatically disqualified
  10. In the subject line of your email to me, please write - Robin's Egg Blue Contest - so I don't delete it by accident.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On April 2nd, myself and the ladies from the H2H committee
(I haven't asked them to help me yet, but I think they will lol)
will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner!!
The winners will be announced HERE ON MY BLOG ONLY on April 3rd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you'll WIN!...

1st place............The Here2Help collab kit - a $20 value.
(if you already own the kit, then you'll win a $20 GC to Dees'Sign Depot
This sale of this kit will be donated to Mirella after Paypal costs)
2nd place.............4 Thalaris kits sold at Dees'Sign Depot
(The proceeds from this sale will also be donated to Mirella per Thalaris)
3rd place....................Any 1 kit sold at Dees'Sign Depot

So don't hesitate to buy the collab kit in the meantime if you want to, because you'll still get a nifty prize if you win 1st place, ok??  I haven't decided what it will be yet, but I'll let Random.org chose
someone that didn't win one of these prizes and that person will get a prize as well.
So EVERYONE has a chance to win something.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments with your "thank you Squirrely's" but be sure to add your email addy so I can answer you!!!!

But MOST of all, have fun for goodness sake.
You can download the 2nd part of "Robins Egg Blue"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun