Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Part 3 of Robin's Egg Blue kit, Contest & show offs.

Be careful out there today, my friends, but have a great time!!

I sure hope you're enjoying getting a good taste of the talent that got involved with the Here 2 Help Collaborative kit to help designer Mirella (A Space Between) pay for 
her cancer treatments.  I hope some of you have already purchased 
the kit or are just waiting till payday lol.
Here are more goodies that you'll find in it, I swear it's never ending!!

Read after the tags about how to pick up Part 3 of Robin's Egg Blue and enter my contest

I just adore these word signature tags, you can have so much fun decorating them or even just leaving them plain.  This one is a template from the kit from (all around sweet, generous lady) Cazzy Designs.  The tube I've used (GORGEOUS) is also in the kit and generously donated by artist Jose Cano.  I've used Monti's (of the famed 'playground' & CDO) beautiful & flowery donated scrap kit simply and appropriately "Here to Help".




I just adore this donated tube by ZlataM, to me she just screams summertime, whether she's a bride or a free spirited beauty.  Carrie of Pink Paradox  Productions designed the kit I've used here, and I did even touch the surface of the items in it.  But you'll find every color of the summertime in there - it's stunning.  The mask I've used was one of several donations from Rachel Designs.  They're actually photo masks which I converted to use in psp.  It's perfect for this dreamy tag.


I must be in a pink frame of mind today. ;)


Here is my Robin's Egg Blue scrapkit, and all of the information
you'll need to enter my contest - download is below.

I made this exclusive kit last Spring for a group I was in that's no longer around.
So you may already have it, double check your stash.

Robins Egg Blue


Every day this week you've been downloading a few pieces of the kit, so by Friday you'll have the full kit.  Just scroll back to Tuesday March 15th & 16th for the previous parts.  Today you'll download part 3 down below.  Once you've got it all.....

...now the real fun begins...

From Friday through April 1st (at night) EST, I want you to make a tag with this kit, and ONLY this kit.
  1. Don't add anything to it.  
  2. You may colorize a few pieces if needed to match your tube if you'd like.
  3. You can use a template if desired  
  4. You MUST use one of my masks for your finished tag.
  5. When you save your tag, please include your name in the filename you give it.
  6. Add your name (or a friends) to your finished tag, not mine.
  7. Please NO animation.  I'm a sucker for it and that wouldn't be fair to those who can't do it.
  8. I must have a minimum of 15 entries by April 1st or the contest is cancelled.  Tell your friends, spread the word on social media or any groups you're in.  Everyone gets my free kit, and a chance to win BIG and help Mirella with her medical bills at the same time.  Link everyone to my blog - DO NOT COPY AND PASTE PLEASE.
  9. Email your finished tags to me at 1960.shirl@gmail.com by April 1st - late tags will be automatically disqualified
  10. In the subject line of your email to me, please write - Robin's Egg Blue Contest - so I don't delete it by accident.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On April 2nd, myself and the ladies from the H2H committee
(I haven't asked them to help me yet, but I think they will lol)
will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner!!
The winners will be announced HERE ON MY BLOG ONLY on April 3rd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you'll WIN!...

1st place............The Here2Help collab kit - a $20 value.
(if you already own the kit, then you'll win a $20 GC to Dees'Sign Depot
This sale of this kit will be donated to Mirella after Paypal costs)
2nd place.............4 Thalaris kits sold at Dees'Sign Depot
(The proceeds from this sale will also be donated to Mirella per Thalaris)
3rd place....................Any 1 kit sold at Dees'Sign Depot

So don't hesitate to buy the collab kit in the meantime if you want to, because you'll still get a nifty prize if you win 1st place, ok??  I haven't decided what it will be yet, but I'll let Random.org chose
someone that didn't win one of these prizes and that person will get a prize as well.
So EVERYONE has a chance to win something.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments with your "thank you Squirrely's" but be sure to add your email addy so I can answer you!!!!

But MOST of all, have fun for goodness sake.
You can download the 3rd part of "Robins Egg Blue"
 HERE
(the link is fixed, sorry about that - it was the green beer)


1 comments:

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL <3 it THANK YOU :)

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun