Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, March 18, 2016

Part 4 Robin's Egg Blue kit and Contest Begins

This is the kit you've been (hopefully) downloading all week, and today is the last zip file, part 4 of it.
But first....

Just a reminder of two previously posted kits that's you'll find included in the Here2Help collab kit.

Dees'Sign Depot incredible, "Just Ducky" which I more than adore, I'm using it for my
Spring blog decor. :)  How sweet can you get, right??

And with Carita Creationz stunning donation I created this snag for you.

As you've seen all week, this is an amazing collection of tagging goodness that you
would do well to own, as you will be able to use the parts of the collab in endless
combinations.  If you're a Designer yourself (or thinking about it), there are even CU items 
in there for your use.  The Here2Help Collab Kit, if sold separately, would be worth somewhere
in the area of $500 - oh yea, you think this bargain shopper didn't figure out the math??  lol

But more than that, much, much more than that - your purchase of the kit will help one of
the kindest, most generous and beautiful member of our tagging world, 
as she battles for her life with advancing cancer.  Mirella's family lives in a different region of 
the world that she does, so she's got her work friends and US to see her through this ordeal.
So far we've done an amazing job of  doing just that by raising upwards of $4500 already.
If you are or know of anyone that's going through the treatment phase of cancer, you already
know how expensive it is.  So there's more work to be done for her, and I hope you'll consider - if
you haven't already - purchasing this amazing collaborative kit that was put together with alot
of love for this wonderful woman.

You can find the collab HERE, along with previews of everything in the kit.

Robins Egg Blue


Since Tuesday, each day you've been downloading a quarter of the kit and today you'll download the final part down 
HERE.
(I misnumbered my elements folks someone just pointed it out to me.  There is no 36 - 39.  And THAT is why I'm Squirrely, because of stuff like that - sigh)

The Robin's Egg Blue Contest

From today through April 1st (at night) EST, I want you to make a tag with this kit, and ONLY this kit.
1        Don't add anything to it. 
2        You may colorize a few pieces if needed to match your tube if you'd like.
3        You can use a template if desired 
4        You MUST use one of my masks for your finished tag.
5        When you save your tag, please include your name in the filename you give it.
6        Add your name (or a friends) to your finished tag, not mine.
7        Please NO animation.  I'm a sucker for it and that wouldn't be fair to those who can't do it.
8        I must have a minimum of 15 entries by April 1st or the contest is canceled.  Tell your friends, spread the word on social media or any groups you're in.  Everyone gets my free kit, and a chance to win BIG and help Mirella with her medical bills at the same time.  Link everyone to my blog - DO NOT COPY AND PASTE PLEASE.
9        Email your finished tags to me at 1960.shirl@gmail.com by April 1st - late tags will be automatically disqualified.
10   In the subject line of your email to me, please write - Robin's Egg Blue Contest - so I don't delete it by accident.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On April 2nd, myself and the ladies from the H2H committee
(Dee, Sylvie, Allison, Alex, Jessica, Carita, & Cat)
will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner!!
The winners will be announced HERE ON MY BLOG ONLY on April 3rd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you'll WIN!...

1st place............The Here2Help collab kit - a $20 value.
(if you already own the kit, then you'll win a $20 GC to Dees'Sign Depot
This sale of this kit will be donated to Mirella after Paypal costs)
2nd place.............4 Thalaris kits sold at Dees'Sign Depot
(The proceeds from this sale will also be donated to Mirella per Thalaris)
3rd place....................Any 1 kit sold at Dees'Sign Depot


So don't hesitate to buy the collab kit in the meantime if you want to, because you'll still get a nifty prize if you win 1st place, ok??  And as an added bonus, I haven't decided what it will be yet, but I'll let Random.org chose
someone that didn't win one of these prizes and that person will get a prize as well.
So EVERYONE has a chance to win something.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments with your "thank you Squirrely's" but be sure to add your email addy so I can answer you!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this fantastic kit, but elements
from 36 to 39 are missing

Magda said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much!!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit! :)

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

Ellie said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much!!

Thank you for sharing your kit and for this amazing contest, I enjoyed looking at your tags created with parts of the collab and makes me want it even more. I have all the pieces of the kit so will work on my tag :D

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun