Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wallpaper Wednesday - Spring is coming!!

I just this minute looked at my calendar, and noticed that this weekend is Daylight Savings Time!!
A sure sign of Spring here in the U.S., even though my crocuses are still sleeping underground.

Luckily I was all set to celebrate the approach of Springtime and Easter for those of 
you that celebrate it with today's totally adorbs (my granddaughter insists I use that 
expression now) scrap kit by Carita Creationz, 

Aren't those elements ridiculously cute??  I love that curly little sheep lol!!  We all have to give Carita major props for this kit too, because she does not do cute - ever!!  I think my Zindy tube looks so precious with it too, as will oodles of other cutie pie tubes.  Feel free to snag it if you'd like.

I couldn't stop with just the one tag either it was so much fun, and I ended up with today's wallpaper!  With another Zindy tube too lol.  I want to also mention that the papers in this kit are extremely gorgeous as well, with every color for Spring represented.


I've made a slight change in the sizes I'm offering now after I'd gotten a few requests  In the zip files you'll now find - 1366x768,  1600x900,  1920x1080 & the new 1440 x 900 - sizes.

Download HERE and enjoy!

1 comments:

Dziękuję pięknie za darmowe zestawy są Prześliczne ,jestem z Polski i jestem emerytką i nie stać mię aby coś kupić , dziękuję dobra dziewczyno dziękuję

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun