Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Friday, April 1, 2016

FTU Spring kit & Masks 4U ;)



I've alot to tell you today, but first....isn't my new blog design gorgeous??
Dina of Sweet Temptations did it for me, using the gorgeous kit "Just Ducky" that
Dee contributed to the Here2Help Collab kit.  I adore these colors, and want to thank
Dina once again for putting up with a crazy Squirrel for a few months ;).
-----------------------------------

Carita has just released an amazing wedding/anniversary themed kit, 

"Forever And A Day".  

The color palette is simply delicious, and she's grunged up the papers & some elements just enough for it to qualify as shabby chic IMHO. The kit can be used, however, for any type of tag you want to make as there are a few wedding specific elements but certainly not all of them. The entire kit just flows together so effortlessly, tags will practically create themselves.


I also had a play with one of Dee's older kits,

"It's A Spring Thing"

This kit is one of my all time favorite "Dees" because it embodies all of the designing qualities that she's known for - realistic elements, extraordinary colors and a very particular attention to detail.  I know, hero worship much, Squirrely?  And I admit it completely, as an amateur designer I admire Dee's talents 100%.  But anyway, here is my show off tag using this lovely, brightly colored kit.




Today is the final day to enter my "Robin's Egg Blue" Contest
so get your entries in by midnight EST tonight!!
If you've missed this, go to this post HERE where it you can read all about it and snag this FTU kit.


Here's what you could win - 

1st place............The Here2Help collab kit - a $20 value.
(if you already own the kit, then you'll win a $20 GC to Dees'Sign Depot
This sale of this kit will be donated to Mirella after Paypal costs)
2nd place.............4 Thalaris kits sold at Dees'Sign Depot
(The proceeds from this sale will also be donated to Mirella per Thalaris)
3rd place....................Any 1 kit sold at Dees'Sign Depot

Dee has announced the FINAL DAY for being able to purchase the Here2Help Collab kit is
April 7th
To read more about the collab, head HERE


I'm very excited to tell you that this month I was able to contribute to the Creative Misfits blog with both a set of Spring masks and a brand new FTU kit, "Spring Days". All yours for the snagging!!


You will find the masks HERE.


You can find this "Spring Days" HERE, along with a bunch of other goodies to snag.
I'd love to know what you think of it, and be sure to leave some love over there!!

Have a great weekend everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun