Welcome

...to my Treehouse, where I do a bit of sharing goodies with my readers, and a lot of showing off of my CT tags. It's my little nest in the busy world of psp.

Squirrely has been my nickname since I was a child, both because it rhymes with my real name, and because I'm forgetful and just plain nuts at times. I've been tagging for 2+ decades off and on, and now that I'm retired/disabled I'm pretty much on most of the time now.

I love to share what I make with you, and I LOVE it when you respond with love back for the shares. So have a look around, take what you like and enjoy yourself. Just watch for splinters.

My Blinkie

Say Hello!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogs To Visit

CU Licenses

Monday, April 11, 2016

Masked Monday with Show-offs


Happy Monday everyone!  It's time for a few new masks, but first...

Carita has released an absolutely lovely kit recently, 
"Serenity"


Carita has given this kit such a gorgeous shades of sea-foam green (is it still called that?) coupled with a soft gold, even the metals.  You can make the softest and sweetest tags with this enchanting kit, the elements are sublime and the flowers appear to be created with air. This would be a lovely vintage kit, but as you can see I used it for a fantasy like tag.  It's simply a beautiful, versatile kit. 
Feel free to snag my tag example.


Dee has released a new kit as well (YAY!!) and it's jaw-droppingly beautiful.  Not only
a full kit, but also a cluster frame pack, a cluster pack and then she's bundled it for savings.
Click the previews to enlarge.

   

This precious kit is equally soft and serene, and coupled with the lavender purple of lilacs, well I feel like I died and went to heaven.  Lilacs are my favorite flowers, and Dee has included such lush branches of them.  This is a wonderful Earth Day or nature kit , with the emphasis being on the natural beauty all around us.

In this tag I used one of the clusters and the main kit.  I didn't use a mask here, that's a stamp included in the kit - remarkable.



I went square shaped for today's masks.  I hope you enjoy using them.



Download HERE and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for the mask. The kits are also beautiful.

Post a Comment

Fav Forums

I CT For

Search

Archives

Fav Designers

Scrappy Bit of Fun